Do you have additional questions? Here is a FAQ to help you better understand how we can help you.
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s easy and takes less than a minute. Just choose the dental practice you want to see, sign up with your basic personal details and if approved, pay your establishment fee and we’ll let your dental practice know that you are ready to get smiling now!
With Fund My Dental, you pay no interest ever.
The only fees we charge are:
- Establishment fee to set up your account
- $39 to get up to $1000 worth of dental treatment OR
- $129 if you need to get up to $2000 worth of treatment
- Weekly account keeping fee of $2.50
*If you are late or miss a payment, there may be an additional charge of $29.
Yes! If you’re using your health insurance only the outstanding gap payment will go towards your fund my dental payment plan.
Your customer portal which you can access here will give you 24/7 access to your Fund My Dental account
- Ability to update personal and banking details
- Make extra payments against your loan with no extra fees
- Pay your loan off early with no extra fees
- View your upcoming scheduled payments
- Loan history
- Balance remaining
Yes, in fact we encourage it! This can be done easily through our customer portal.
We are sorry to hear that. We understand that sometimes things don’t go as planned so please email us at email@example.com and a member of our team will help you.